The best part of waking up is jumping in a fire truck. Join our team today as we are needing volunteers to keep our community safe. Think about what if you called an no one answered the call. Make the call today fires don’t wait and neither should you.
Call 270-472-1422 for more info or click here to submit an information request.
The Fulton Fire Department Junior Firefighters Program also currently has several openings for girls and boys ages 15-17 years old. This program is designed to teach teens Leadership, team building and firefighting skills. If you or someone you know is interested please come down and see what we are all about.
Click here to sign up. Watch the video below and check out the local benefit package that goes with volunteering.
Benefits of Being a Firefighter
Each Fulton Fire Department Volunteer Firefighter will be eligible for the following benefits. Some of the benefits will not take effect until completion of their Firefighter Certification.
- KY State Required Firefighter Certification Training at no Cost
- College Credit for Completed Training
- KFA College Scholarship Program Eligibility
- College Tuition Opportunities
- The International Fire Service Accreditation Congress Firefighter I & II Certifications paid for by the department
- Paid Travel & Lodging Expenses for Training
- Participation Incentive Pay Program
- We will provide necessary Personal Protective Equipment (to include: Bunker Coat & Pants, Helmet, Hood, Gloves, Boots, Flashlight)
- Free Departmental Tee Shirt
- Annual Firefighters Medical Physical
- Free Vaccinations
- Discount to Local Fitness Facility
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- $3000 KFA Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- $80,000 Line of Duty Death Insurance State Benefit
- $339,000 Line of Duty Death Insurance Federal Benefit
- Annual Awards Dinner
- A chance to serve your community and become a part of a large family
- Supporting Heroes Benefits