For Water, sewer, gas and garbage go to:
City Hall (270) 472-1320
101 Nelson Tripp Place
Fulton, KY 42041
For Electricity go to:
Fulton Electric System (270) 472-1362
501 Walnut Street
Fulton, KY 42041
For Cable go to:
Time Warner Cable (844) 316-8554
509 Broadway Street Suite 107
South Fulton, TN 38257
Click the picture above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps. You can also view your balance due online. You can print receipts, view your electronic payment history, find your balance due and more online.
Go to fultonky.smartpayworks.com
PAY BY PHONE*
Call 1-270-807-8790. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
*Online credit/debit: $2.75 fee up to $100; 2.75% fee over $100. Pay by phone: $3.00 fee up to $100; 2.85% fee over $100. E-Checks: $1.50 fee per $300.
If you need assistance with paying online, call SmartBill at 1-270-807-8790. If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at 270-472-1320 ext. 1.
We use SmartBill to process our payments. SmartBill is a Level 1 Service Provider and PCI Certified.
- Yes, renters and homeowners must pay a deposit plus a $35 dollar service fee. Deposits are based on the customers credit score red being the highest and green being the best.
- Homeowners must have the recorded deed to the property.
- Rental units must have a rental inspection done before a deposit can be made.
Water Only ($200 red) ($150 yellow) ($100 green)
Water & Gas ($500 red) ($400 yellow) ($300 green)
Gas Only ($300 red) ($250 yellow) ($200 green)
Water Only ($200 red) ($150 yellow) ($0 green)
Water & Gas ($500 red) ($400 yellow) ($0 green)
Gas Only ($300 red) ($250 yellow) ($0 green)
Reconnect Fee for non-payment ($50)
Yes, only if the final bill at the old address is paid and then there is a $35 service fee.
Payment is due by the 10th of each month.
Payments received after the 10th are subject to a 10% penalty on water, sewer and gas.
Bills not paid by the 20th of the month are subject to a loss of the services and a $50 re-connection fee.
Homeowners may apply for the City utility budget plan.
An agreement must be signed and approved by the City Manager before June 30th for a one year period. Payments are based on an average 12 months usage. This keeps the bill level until the last month. At that time the homeowner would have to pay any balance due or receive credit for over payment.
Yes, all bills must be paid by the 20th at 4 p.m. each month or they are subjected to be cut off. Cut Off Day is the 21st of each month.
The City of Fulton Contracts with Waste Corporation of America in Mayfield. Kentucky to perform trash and special bulk pick up.
- Carts should be placed at the curbside no earlier than the night before pick up and removed the evening after.
- Carts should be placed 3-4 feet apart & away from other obstructions, with the cart bar facing the roadway.
- Cart Pick up is scheduled for
- West Side of Town on Tuesday
- East Side of Town on Thursday
- Division Line West to East is Carr Street
|New Sanitation Rates Effective November 1, 2020|
|Carts & Curbside Pick-Up|
|Residential Cart (additional)||$5.00|
|Commercial Carts (each)||$14.69|
|Pick Up Frequency||2 Yard||4 Yard||6 Yard||8 Yard|
You may call City Hall at 270-472-1320